The call for papers is now open.
We are seeking abstracts on all aspects of exposure science but particularly welcome suggestions on the following themes:
- Building exposure science in low and middle income countries
- Health impact assessments – using exposure data to maximum effect
- Population occupational exposure assessment methods for estimating (global) burden of disease
- Apps-based / Always- on exposure assessments – the future for exposure assessment?
- Exposome – delivering results and real impact in occupational and epidemiological studies
- JEMs – methods to improve on current approaches
- Advanced methods for low exposure risk assessment/management
- Recent advances in Exposure Models
- Nano technology – advances in exposure assessment
- Managing exposure assessment for pooled studies
We welcome abstracts (250 words) for both oral and poster presentation. All presenters of accepted abstracts will be entitled to a reduced speaker rate on registration.
Student Poster Prize
We are pleased to announce the addition of a student poster prize to the X2018 event. Submit your abstract through Oxford Abstracts indicating you are submitting a poster presentation and tick the box to be entered into the student award. The winner will be announced at the conference and presented with their prize.
The deadline for oral abstract submission is 30 March 2018.
Poster abstracts can be submitted up to 30 May 2018.
To submit your abstract, please click here.